Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week4. Type Portrait Illustration


Project Statement


Background
Type portrait illustration project is best approached as a portrait illustration to analyze a object and represent based on the value and color of the object in the photo. My illustration is David Beckham who is the English soccer player whose stardom extends beyond the field and into international celebrity. 
Target Audiences
Target Audiences are people who love soccer, who are interested in David Beckham as a celebrity, who are graphic design students and designers.  
Objectives
I intend to create an illustration that can be used to promote David Beckham, and I want target audience to get inspired and get a positive image from my illustration.
Obstacles
The main obstacle I have with this illustration is getting attention from people who are in really familiar with David Beckham, and getting instant notice from audiences.  
Key Benefit
To create something that audiences can take with them as a memory of David Beckham.
Tone
I want this illustration to have an strong, sporty, and playful impact.
Media
Poster, magazines, t-shirts, etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment